For the athlete who feels confident training on their own but wants a customized running plan with coach alterations to follow.
SEMI SUPPORTED / Customized running plan with alterations
This is my semi supported plan offered for the athlete who wants a customized running plan with coach alterations and periodic check ins as the program progresses. This plan starts at 12 weeks.
Starting at $327.
Payment plans are available.
Wondering if SEMI SUPPORTED is for you?
This is for you if…
- You’re tired of trying to follow generic plans that don’t fit you and your life.
- You’re not sure how to alter generic plans when you miss days or need to switch days around.
- You want motivation, support and accountability but not full on 1:1 support from a coach.
- You want a plan created for YOU based on YOUR life and priorities.
This is NOT for you if…
- You just want a running plan with no support.
- You want to figure things out on your own.
What you’ll get:
- Free consultation at the start of your plan.
- Customized running plan for your goals delivered as an overview and in 2 week detailed blocks.
- Premium TrainingPeaks account ($27 value).
- Lifetime access to my slack community.
- Unlimited coach access via email and slack.
- 2 Zoom check ins with me (one at 4 weeks in, one at 8 weeks in) – $150 value.
- Alterations weekly based on your feedback.
- Free month membership to Platform Daily. ($44 value)
Do I have to be a trail runner to work with you?
Nope! I’m certified for road and trail running, for races from a 5K up to 100+ milers. My favorite distance to coach is the 50k.
Do I have to start my training as soon as I apply?
Nope! You can start your training whenever you want within the next 2 months.
Is this plan monthly or a set amount of time?
This plan has a commitment of at least 12 weeks with the option to commit to a longer time frame. Payment plans are available.
See what some of my athlete are saying about SEMI SUPPORTED:
“I was a little bit skeptical about needing a coach when I first started with Kelly, but after finishing first in the race I was training for, I think it’s safe to say it was a worthwhile investment! Kelly gave me great workout that challenged me and made me a better runner, but that never felt too hard or out of my reach. She was also incredibly responsive and helpful in answering all of the many questions I had. I couldn’t recommend Kelly’s Semi-Supported Training Plan enough!”