This is a self directed base building plan that’s perfect for someone gearing up to run anywhere from a half marathon to a 50 miler.
There are 3 options for plans: building from 10 to 25, 15 to 30 or 20 to 35 miles/week.
The emphasis on these plans is building your aerobic base and volume with easy runs.
This is for you if:
- You want to build your base before starting dedicated race training in 2022 (this is great for those of you running your first ultra).
- You want a plan to follow to give you structure and a framework to follow.
- You want to join a community of like-minded runners.
This is NOT for you if:
- You’ve been running consistently and frequently and don’t need to build your base.
- You want more accountability and support than with a self directed plan.
- You’re new to running and aren’t currently running around 10 miles/week.
This plan includes:
- Three 12 week plan options starting from either 10, 15 or 20 miles/week
- Lifetime access to my slack community of runners (and me) for support and motivation
- An option to schedule a 45 minute call with me to tailor the plan to you, answer training questions, etc (see Ready to Build + 45 Min Call).